|Title:||Certification and Accreditation Manager|
|Location:||Washington, DC, Pascagoula, MS or Bath,ME|
Certification and Accreditation Manager
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team! SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Certification and Accreditation Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall DOD implementation of its Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process, to include supporting IA policy, procedures and processes.
- Advises and assist the Sponsor’s customers with the lifecycle C&A process and developing Systems Security Plans (SSP). Knowledge of risk management methodology.
- Serves as IA Subject Matter Expert with regards to C&A and associated IA policies and procedures. Working knowledge of Certification Testing protocols for Information Systems and Applications.
- Works closely with systems developers to identify the appropriate certification/approval processes and authorities. Coordinate C&A actions and system testing with appropriate personnel. Assemble and submit C&A packages to Principal Accreditation Authority/ Designated Accreditation Authority.
- Performs a DOD IA C&A process while either certifying an information system or serving as a SME for an information system undergoing certification;
- Possess an understanding of how the IA Controls identified in the DOD Instruction 8500 series apply to the process of certifying and accrediting a large organization's IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral. Ability to quickly assimilate the concept of new applications and relate them to the overall Sponsor IT and computing environments.
- Ability to brief senior management on the progress or results of an information system undergoing the C&A process.
Position qualifications and experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Engineering/Scientific discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Ten (10) years of experience in Navy C4ISR systems Certification and Accreditation requirements and processes.
- Five (5) years of recent experience with the requirements and processes for obtaining Certification and Accreditation for C4ISR systems participating in operational experimentation at both shipboard and shore sites.
- Experience working with the Navy Certification and Accreditation Authority (CAA) and Operational Designated Accrediting Authority (ODAA) and other process cognizant agencies such as SYSCOMS, SPAWAR, PEO C4I, PEO IWS, and other field activities.
- Requires Secret clearance.
- Desired (not required) qualifications include applicable MCSE certification, or IAT Level II or IAT Level III certifications (CCNA-Security, Security+ CE, CISSP).
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V