|Title:||Lead Solution Architect|
|Location:||Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA|
Lead Solution Architect
With new opportunities, SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in systems engineering, information technology, cybersecurity, and training, is seeking an experienced Lead Solution Architect to support our Business Development team in the fields of both health and national security. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, and a self-starter with the technical experience and expertise needed to work as an integral member of a highly collaborative team. This position is located in Alexandria, VA.
As the Solution Architect, this individual is responsible for developing end-to-end solutions in response to Federal agency requirements. Thorough understanding of enterprise software development, digital services, mobile infrastructure, cybersecurity and infrastructure is required. This position requires exceptional communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical colleagues, and to provide technical leadership within the organization. The solution architect will be an integral part of the business development team in creating compelling and innovative ground-up solutions supporting delivery from fruition of concept and throughout operations of contracts.
- Develops end-to-end technical solutions in the areas of program management, software development, infrastructure support and cybersecurity.
- Leads bottom-up and top-down work breakdown schedule (WBS) level of effort (LOE) development.
- Articulates solutions into exceptional proposal content (graphical and narrative), including leading concept of operations (CONOPS) development alongside the capture and proposal team.
- Leads development of technical basis of estimate (BOE).
- Verifies business needs matrix compliance alongside appropriate stakeholders associated with COTS solutions.
- Provides innovative concepts, advice, and support to current portfolio and project managers regarding active contracts. Capable of serving in an operations capacity, as needed.
- Works in collaboration with proposal managers, pricing analysts and account leadership to vet opportunities during regularly scheduled gate reviews and respond to RFPs/RFQs.
- Briefs senior managers on a regular basis.
- Supports direct billable contract work, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field.
- 8+ years of experience working in IT Services industry required
- Understanding of commercial software and security tools such as Rational, GITHub, Fortify, Atlassian, Jira, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written).
- Desire to work as a key contributor to an integrated project team
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Department of Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience working with bid and proposal teams is a plus
- Previous Department of Veteran Affairs experience is highly desired
- Experience with mobile application Certificate Based Authentication (CBA) is desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment. www.sbgts.com
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V