|Title:||SENIOR FOREIGN MILITARY SALES (FMS) ANALYST|
|Location:||Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA|
SENIOR FOREIGN MILITARY SALES (FMS) ANALYST
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team! We are a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for a results-oriented Senior Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, excels in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and has a positive energetic attitude. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA area.
- Supports the analysis to identify the appropriate FMS configuration and identify the applicable components and assemblies to meet the customers' specific requirements and ensure configuration accuracy during the execution of each Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), project directive and procurement package.
- Assists the Government production lead in coordinating FMS deliveries, components and equipment from the applicable hardware manufacturer's plant, Naval Weapon Stations, and other Naval Activities to the shipping point per terms of the contract; providing shipping data/instructions to the Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC), the FMS customer freight forwarder, the port of debarkation, and/or the in-country representative when required; investigating reports of discrepancies in shipments when submitted by the customer.
- Provides Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) program support services to include coordinating, executing, and establishing new or extensions to existing MOUs.
- Maintains all aspects of program documentation to include technical and financial aspects.
- Collects Statements of Work and financial information from contractors and field activities for implementation onto Task Planning.
- Assists with the full FMS lifecycle to include pre-Letter of Request (LOR), case development and implementation, case execution, and case closure as required.
- Provides FMS Case program support services. Assist in planning, preparation, and support for country-specific Program Management Reviews and other meetings in support of the client.
- Reviews FMS documentation to ensure applicability to customer requirements.
- Performs review of deliverables for releasability and adherence to U.S. disclosure policy. Conduct technical review of export license requests to ensure applicability and adherence to disclosure guidelines.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) in business or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience in DoD acquisition programs including experience with U.S. Naval weapon systems programs, FMS analysis, and lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of:
- International Programs, Foreign Military Sales, and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) programs
- Defense Security Assistance policies, practices, and procedures
- Program Office functions and DoD/Navy staff coordination processes
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of FMS policies and guidelines, Defense Technical Security Assistance Foreign Disclosure and Technology Transfer, and the roles and functions of the DoD Security Assistance and FMS financial infrastructure.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain and Department of Defense Security Clearance