Editor/Writer - TS/SCI
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Editor/Writer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Editor/Writer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. An active TS/SCI is required. Position location is Washington, DC
- Edit and proofread IT documents, papers, and communication products.
- Write and edit internal and external communications ensuring communication products meet the Government’s style guide, document templates, and quality standards.
- Write original material with the ability to synthesize, organize, refine, format and edit rough-draft material.
- Maintain and update communication plans and assist in the production, writing, and editing of communication campaigns.
- Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a counterintelligence-scope polygraph.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to edit documents paying close attention to matters of consistency in capitalization, spelling, and hyphenation; agreement of verbs and subjects, and other matters of syntax; punctuation; and many other similar details of style
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be a United States citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ability to perform research, gather information, and adapt products to meet changing requirements.
- Experience devising communication strategies and developing content as part of a larger narrative.
- Experience working within the Intelligence Community.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V