|Title:||Project Analyst - CTO|
Project Analyst - CTO
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Project Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Project Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Project Analyst will be part of a team supporting Veteran Affairs Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) contract and will serve as a Project Analyst in the Chief Technology office. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Supports to address changes to product/project scope, schedule or funding, methods to document and analyze proposed changes for presentation to VA leadership for decision
- Provides routine and ad hoc reports as needed
- Creates and maintains tools to track programs, projects and performance data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline plus five years of experience. Eight years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for degree
- Must have experience in creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track programs, projects, or task performance data
- Must have experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical finding using narrative and graphic forms
- Must have experience using MS Project for project scheduling
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of VA or EHRs is a bonus
- Knowledge of VA’s VIP process is a bonus
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V