|Title:||Trainer – Integrated Air & Mille Defense (IAMD)|
|Location:||Washington, DC or Norfolk, VA|
Trainer – Integrated Air & Mille Defense (IAMD)
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service- disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented IAMD Trainer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced individual who is hard-working, and has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions is seeking an Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) Training Specialist with a solid tactical and technical background. The trainer will develop, organize, and conduct training on advanced warfare tactics associated with Anti-Air Warfare (AAW) and Surface Warfare (SUW). This position is primarily located at the Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS) Detachment in Norfolk, VA.
- Serves as a curriculum or guided discussion trainer
- Delivers complex training courses in support of CSCS Advanced Warfare Training objectives.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in AAW or SUW related materials
- Establishes and reviews course content and objectives in accordance with Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) standards.
- Demonstrates professional communication skills and interface with junior and senior personnel while conducting training sessions or evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Participates in special projects, maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Maintains records of training activities and participate in progress/program effectiveness reviews.
- Active Secret DOD Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
- Three (3) years of experience with the required system or process as either a maintenance technician or operator with responsibility for teaching the applicable system or function task to others in an apprentice level training environment
- one (1) year experience as an instructor in a Navy Training Environment, to include curriculum maintenance, writing learning objectives, preparing test items, evaluating instructional materials and the results of instruction and counseling students on academic learning problems.
- Must be able to support training with extended periods on your feet while instructing.
- Travel may be required up to 10 % to 20% of time.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
Desired skills and abilities
Experience as trainer/instructor in support of CSCS/ATRC/TACTRAGRU is a significant plus.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V