|Title:||SharePoint Developer TS/SCI|
SharePoint Developer TS/SCI
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented SharePoint Developer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the SharePoint Developer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
- Designs and builds a new, innovative SharePoint site from scratch to enable effective communication with stakeholders.
- Creates customized functionality to support client requirements for a new SharePoint website.
- Develops a site content modernization strategy.
- Plans, designs, and performs site content enhancements and maintenance of the new site as needed.
- Recommends best practices, develop guidance, and ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Provides site utilization and data analytics information or reports as needed.
- Attends meetings and engage with customers to understand site functionality and content requirements.
- Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a counterintelligence-scope polygraph.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing and building new and original websites using SharePoint, including managing lists, workflows, web part page design, data migration, and site collection administration.
- Experience with Web publishing software and protocols.
- Established SharePoint technical ability with proven success creating complex SharePoint sites on classified networks.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 technologies and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Experience with gathering user requirements and writing design documents.
- Experience working within the Intelligence Community.
- Graphic design ability and experience desired, but not required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V