|Title:||Program Manager - TS/SCI|
|Location:||Hampton Roads, VA|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Manager position would be an experienced individual with an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance, the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and a self-starter with technical expertise in the appropriate functional areas. This position is in Hampton Roads, VA.
The Program Manager supports the Naval Information Warfighting Development Center (NIWDC) with a team of highly qualified subject matter experts to provide advanced training, writing, updating Techniques, Tactics and Procedure’s (TTPs), assessment training, and operational support to component commanders and Fleet Commanders, and support C5ISR modernization across the Fleet.
- Serves as subject matter expert in U.S. Navy Tactics; Training; Requirements / Readiness / Assessments; and Exercises.
- Provides expertise and assistance in the development of strategic, operational and tactical IW C2/CO plans.
- Develops basic, intermediate and advanced exercises (AE) including but not limited to the following areas, HF LPI, AC2, D2E, AC2 Modem, BFTN, OCO, DCO Afloat, DODIN OPS, Screaming Eagle, Blue Hunt Capabilities, HBSS, ACAS, VRAM, GBS Split IP, NMT, TAC-SIT.
- Authors and edits C2/CO doctrine, policy, preplanned responses, and NTTPs designed to reconcile identified gaps.
- Reviews and updates C2/CO doctrine and policy, and Navy Tactics Techniques & Procedures (NTTP)/Tactical Memorandum (TACMEMO) for C2/CO.
- Develop basic, intermediate and advanced exercises (AE) including AE scenarios required for training and assessment.
- Develops Warfare Tactics Expert (WTE) / Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI) Training, advanced exercises, doctrine and formal course content based on fleet requirements.
- Oversees contract execution.
- Leads and manages all program, technical, financial, and administrative support services. Manage support staff to include assigning tasks and workload to meet deadlines.
- Monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with all parameters including: technical, schedule, and cost. Create clear, milestone-based project plans to achieve project goals on schedule.
- Monitors and manages work/task progress status. Ensure conformance with Program task schedules, costs, and procedures.
- Prepares and submits recurring status and related program financial reports.
- Briefs, interfaces with, and makes presentations to senior Navy and government officials.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer-related field of study
- Qualified as a Master Training Specialist
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of recent experience in U.S. Navy Command and Control (C2)/Cyber Operations (CO) to include performing responsibilities at the Navy Enlisted E-6, Chief Warrant Officer 4, or officer O-5 level or above.
- Knowledge including but not limited to the following areas. High Frequency Low Probability of Intercept (HF LPI), Assured Command Control (AC2), Denied Degraded Environment ( D2E), AC2 Modem, Battle Force Tactical Network (BFTN), Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO),Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Afloat, Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) OPS, Screaming Eagle, Blue Hunt Capabilities, Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM), Global Broadcast System (GBS) Split IP, Navy Multiband Terminal NMT and Tactical Situation (TAC-SIT).
- Experience with and expertise in Command & Control, Information Technology, Combat Systems, Information Operations, and Space domains within the Navy in the areas of battle space awareness, assured command and control and integrated fires.
- Experience leading organizations in managing global networks and providing network defense.
- Experience in developing C2/CO plans and doctrine.
- Proficient in organizational dynamics, behavior, and development with expertise in devising agency/organization strategy development; organizing business process improvement efforts; proven success in implementing advanced methods, tools, and procedures to execute developmental strategy.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V