|Title:||Document Imaging Specialist|
Document Imaging Specialist
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for results-oriented Document Imaging Specialist. The ideal candidates will have experience scanning and cataloging images and documents. An active or interim Secret security clearance is required. This position is located at Dahlgren, VA.
The Document Imaging Specialist will provide expertise for scanning and cataloging images and documents for a U.S. Navy technical organization located in Dahlgren, VA.
- Scan, catalog, and retrieve images and documents into and from the technical library repository.
- Assist in processing reference inquiries for technical documentation which will include books, reports, manuals, journal articles, conference papers, specifications/standards, and patents. Search the Technical Library online catalog, commercial and government electronic databases, and hard copy reference resources.
- Process and dispose of deleted digital material, mark material selected for digitization with the appropriate security distribution statement and process for shipment to the Defense Technology Information Center (DTIC).
- SECRET security clearance or higher. Interim SECRET clearances are acceptable
- High school or vocational school diploma or GED certificate.
- One (1) year of related experience in scanning and cataloging images and documents.
- Computer literate and proficient.
- Possess excellent attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V