|Title:||Contract Administration Support, Mid|
Contract Administration Support, Mid
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Contract Administrative Support professional. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Contract Administration Support position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Washington, DC.
Provide Government programmatic and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) support through knowledge of defense acquisition including all statutory, regulatory, and policy requirements.
- Supports contract execution by preparing Procurement Requests (PRs), tracking and monitoring contract modifications, developing contract status reporting and maintaining historical contract documentation
- Utilizes quantitative analytical techniques and critical thinking to assess system acquisition process issues, schedule risks, system technical performance, and financial requirements and shortfalls while developing risk reduction and mitigation approaches.
- Drives programmatic progress of submarine electronic warfare system contracting actions
- Creates and tracks product schedules with regular reports to government clients on progress
- Coordinating with program office financial personnel to initiate funding documents providing cost, schedule and technical tradeoffs to the government client for any funding shortfalls
- Hosting weekly contracting status teleconference to track and drive contracting actions to a conclusion. Develop the agenda, facilitate the call, distribute minutes and keep tracking plans up to date.
- Draft other contractual documentation as required such as IPARs and CPARs
- Active Secret DOD Clearance
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly adapt and learn
- Ability to interact with and coordinates the efforts of numerous program office personnel, other government organizations, and vendors in order to achieve program goals
- 3-5 years’ experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition and document development
- Knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, DoD 5000 and SECNAVINST 5000
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree. Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar discipline or a bachelor’s Degree with work experience in a technical field preferred.
- If the applicant does not have a technical background, an ability to understand, at a high level, technical programs and systems is required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP) Acquisition Category (ACAT) program acquisitions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge or experience of submarines, submarine systems and/or electronic warfare systems is a definite plus
Experience with Microsoft Project
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V