|Title:||Human Resources Director|
Human Resources Director
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Human Resources Director. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Human Resources Director position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This Human Resources Director will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of all human resource functions. The Human Resources Director manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the department. The Human Resources Director reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program and conducts annual salary surveys
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains the handbook on policies and procedures
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness
- Manages the company recruiting program, working closely with the company recruiter. Personally gets involved in recruiting candidates
- Coordinates employee HR Training to include ethics and sexual harassment training
- Develops personnel training plans working closely with employees
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing
- writes and places advertisements
- Develops and leads company employee assessment program
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Exceptional knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or similar discipline and 5 years of Human Resources experience. 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional certification (SHRM-CP)
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V