SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, technical government contractor environment. Work location is Arlington, VA.
- Oversees all aspects of contract execution. Lead and manage all program, technical, IT, administrative and logistic support services to Naval Research Advisory Committee (NRAC) Program Office. Assist the NRAC Program Officer in managing, administering, and supporting NRAC.
- Manages support staff to include assigning tasks and adjusting workload to meet deadlines and Government requirements. Coordinate with the COR to ensure task requirements are fully understood and executed. Monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with all parameters including: technical, schedule, and cost. Create clear, milestone-based project plans to achieve project goals on schedule.
- Assists with the management of NRAC operations, ensure conformance with the requirements of the FACA and implementing regulations, policy, and guidance. Provide program review analyses to determine compliance with appropriate Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) guidelines; Departments of Defense (DoD) and Navy (DoN) policies; and develop inputs for the FACA Annual Comprehensive Report.
- Coordinates draft studies, terms of references, findings and recommendations with interested parties and organizations within the DoD and other government and non-government agencies. Assist with identification of potential technical topics of study for future studies.
- Assists in the preparation, review and edit of draft NRAC reports, documents, and presentations to ensure relevance and technical, scientific and grammatical accuracy.
- Acts as NRAC staff assistant to the study panel Chair, panel members and the Executive Secretary. Interrelate national security policy, maritime strategy, and Navy and Marine Corps plans, programs and operations with the topic at hands. Assist study panel chair in developing study work plan and meeting agendas.
- Monitors and manage work/task progress status. Ensure conformance with Program task schedules, costs, and procedures. Prepare and submit recurring status and related program financial reports.
- Briefs, interfaces with, and makes presentations to senior Navy and government officials.
- TOP SECRET level security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Master’s Degree and ten years of experience in program management, or a Bachelor’s Degree, Project Management Certification and five years of experience in program management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Federal Advisory Committee Act and its regulatory statutes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in preparing detailed technical reports on science and technology matters relevant to the research requirements.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Additional formal education in technical areas such as Engineering, Science and Technology, and Naval Science from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with Navy and Marine Corps fleet operational systems and requirements.
- Experience engaging and participating with the national and international scientific community to support related research/study activities. Examples includes participation in international research and development activities to include maritime and S&T conferences, meeting with international maritime organizations and deploying groups of personnel overseas.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V