SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Project Scheduler. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Scheduler position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Washington, DC.
The Scheduler will be part of the team supporting the Veteran Affairs Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) contract.
- Supports the development and maintenance of an Integrated Master Schedule at the IPO and in coordination with DoD and VA stakeholders
- Monitors and reports progress towards milestones.
- Aids in building, estimating, scheduling, and measuring performance on complex government health IT programs.
- Monitors the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
- Develops and manages a project or program schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively.
- Prepares and presents briefings on schedule status and program health to varying levels of management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field is required
- 10 years of experience in a professional work environment (18 years if education requirement is not met)
- Experience with scheduling and planning -Experience with complex or large projects -Experience with managing enterprise or integrated schedules
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other scheduling tools -Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
- Prior experience supporting the VA is required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V