|Title:||FMS Analyst - MID|
FMS Analyst - Mid
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing! We are a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for a results-oriented Mid-level Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, excels in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and has a positive energetic attitude. This is a contingent hire position in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA.
- Provides FMS Case program support services. Provide subject matter expertise and assist with the full FMS lifecycle to include pre-Letter of Request (LOR), case development and implementation, case execution, and case closure as required. Maintain program documentation to include technical and financial aspects.
- Assesses and/or develops FMS Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs), Price and Availability (P&A), modifications, and amendments.
- Works with the DoD, field activities, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, price, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements. Assist in planning, preparation, and support for country-specific Program Management Reviews and other meetings in support of the client.
- Uses MISIL/ CEPT, track funding to ensure obligations and expenditures are accurate, available funding is recouped in a timely manner, collections exceed disbursements, and track CEPT violations. Utilize DSAMS to track LORs from receipt to FMS case implementation.
- Assists with the development of LOAs.
- Reviews export license requests to ensure applicability and adherence to disclosure guidelines.
- Develops Price and Availability (P&A) cost estimates in response to customer requests, including developing related tasking to activities, developing milestone objectives, and ensuring response meets U.S. and customer technical requirements.
- Assists in planning, preparation, and conducting of country-specific Program Management Reviews and other various meetings in support of the client.
Required Experience and Education:
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Business, Quantitative Analysis, Economics or related field. Four years of directly relevant DoD FMS work experience may substitute for degree.
- 5 or more years of FMS and DoD acquisition program experience including experience in the following: MISIL and CEPT, financial case and contract reconciliation, FMS case management and execution, development of Price and Availability (P&A) cost estimates, FMS case reconciliation reviews, program management reviews, purpose and types of funding documents, and FMS case closure.
- Familiarity with FMS programs, Defense Technical Security Assistance, Foreign Disclosure and Technology Transfer, and the roles and functions of the DoD Security Assistance and FMS financial infrastructure.
- Experience with the Cooperative Project Management Information System (CPMIS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), and Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS)
- Knowledge of Security Cooperation and Security Assistance programs as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), FMS policies and practices.
- Experience working with Navy combat system and/or weapon programs is desired but not required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V