|Title:||Office Manager/Administrative Lead|
|Location:||Washington, DC, Pascagoula, MS or Bath,ME|
Office Manager/Administrative Lead
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Office Manager/Administrative Lead. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and has a positive, energetic attitude.
These positions are contingent upon contract award. Positions available in Washington, D.C. area; San Diego, CA; Pascagoula, MS; and Bath, ME.
- Provides administrative support and leadership for the Navy’s Surface Training Systems Program Office (PMS 339). Assists in management and execution of day-to-day administrative support activities.
- Provides wide range of executive, analytical, management and administrative support including, but not limited to: coordination of management office operations including management of records, schedules and correspondence; long-term planning; deliverables tracking; task management; and assistance in the development of milestones and objectives.
- Provides analytical, management and strategic support in various areas to support program planning and execution. Applies knowledge of NAVSEA policies and procedures for coordination and management of Program Office operations.
- Manages office operations including management of records, schedules and correspondence, long-term planning, deliverables tracking, task management, and assistance in the development of milestones and objectives.
- Provides support in the development of integrated program plans. Provides assessments and indicators of program progress. Monitors Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for changes and performs critical path analysis, advising of potential impacts.
- Provides performance monitoring and control, forecasts program events, and plans and prepares for critical events. Provides analysis and assessments of program cost, schedule, and technical and critical path performance.
- Coordinates development of integrated plans. Researches, accumulates and analyzes data to prepare draft correspondence, white papers and briefings and reports in response to external queries.
- Prepares and/or reviews draft executive correspondence, maintain schedules and calendars. Develops minutes, briefings and records and maintains program data in accordance with Navy policy and procedures.
- Capable of effective interaction with senior, executive staff.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelors’ Degree and a minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant relevant experience with Navy program office administrative activities, policies, and processes.
- Active Secret DOD security clearance
- Effective in communicating with Navy officers and government officials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V