|Title:||Unified Contact Center Engineer|
Unified Contact Center Engineer (UCCE)
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Unified Contact Center Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the UCCE Engineer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is in Washington, DC.
- The Unified Contact Center Engineer (UCCE) is responsible for the management, design, implementation, and support of telecom technologies, unified contact centers, and unified communication systems
- The UCCE will act as a liaison, advisor, and engineer for telecommunications, unified communications, and call center projects.
- The UCCE must leverage knowledge and experience managing concurrent converged data service projects simultaneously working within an integrated project team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work efficiently, and good team orientation
- Must be able to work at the client site in Washington, DC
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Active VA Public Trust Clearance is desired
- UCCE certification is preferred.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V