|Title:||Management Analyst Mid Level|
MANAGEMENT ANALYST MID LEVEL
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team! We are a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for a results-oriented mid-level Navy Program Management Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, excels in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and has a positive energetic attitude. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA area.
- Collects, reviews, and analyzse information to make recommendations to the Government. Identify and define problems. Analyze data and develop solutions to problems.
- Prepares written and/or oral reports of findings and solutions to the Government.
- Performs analyses and make recommendations on technical, performance, producibility, risk, return on investment (ROI), and tradeoff studies and assessments.
- Provides support in the development/vetting of risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Supports the development of Cost Estimating Relationships (CER) and Cost Factors for Ship Combat or Weapons Systems. Create an easy to use cost data structure that rationally organizes new and existing data sources to support methodology development.
- Supports the development of new or improved methods using actual data where possible for specific elements of the life cycle and systems or sub-systems.
- Supports the development of new or improved cost methods that support the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Assist in Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) for Engineering Change Proposals, and other tasks.
- Supports the development of associated methodologies that support cost as an independent variable (CAIV) analyses and other trade-off analyses.
- Conducts analysis of funding requests, develop independent cost estimates for tasking as needed, synthesize funding requests across the program office for analysis of funding allocations at a total level, and create mandatory funding request documentation such as Task Planning Sheets and Spend Plans.
- Provide Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis and support for program office and senior leadership. Support the development and conduct of Affordability / Should Cost analyses with the intent of driving efficiencies into estimates and program costs.
- Required Experience and Education:
- U.S. citizen with active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, or financial/cost analysis.
- Possess significant experience supporting U.S. Navy programs and/or operations.
- Familiarity with and understanding of DoD/Navy acquisition programs including experience with U.S. Naval ship, combat, or weapon systems programs.