|Title:||Senior Graphics Designer|
|Location:||Washington, DC, Pascagoula, MS or Bath,ME|
Graphics Designer Senior
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Graphics Designer Senior. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and has a positive, energetic attitude.
These positions are contingent upon contract award. Positions are available in Washington, D.C. area; Bath, ME; and Pascagoula, MS.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation such as pamphlets and invitations to all ships commissioning events.
- Develops, maintains, and updates graphics and visual content for use in both web and print publications. Work with customers to discuss and determine layout design.
- Creates designs, concepts, and layouts based on established design principles.
- Prepares and develops graphics for ceremonies, product illustrations, project logos, and visual reports.
- Maintains organized archive of graphics, images, and other work products to facilitate re-use across projects.
- Manages schedule of projects, deadlines, and requests with minimal management oversight.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to translate the lineage and historical perspective of ship namesakes and events into artistic designs that represent the culture and heritage of the U.S. Navy in artistic drawings.
- The ability to plan, design, and layout graphic art pieces is required
- Must be able to take conceptual ideas and develop these concepts for projects and prepare production materials for high level briefs, electronic or multimedia publishing.
- Experience developing web-based graphics is required
- Familiarity with DoD/Navy terminology and Navy environment experience a plus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V