|Title:||Project Scheduler Planner|
Project Scheduler Planner
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Project Scheduler Planner. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Project Schedule Planner position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions is seeking a Project Planner Scheduler to support a contract with Veterans Affairs. This position will be located in Old Town Alexandria, VA with an opportunity to work remotely.
- Develops program plan schedules (master, intermediate and detailed) and schedule performance reports (i.e. Gantt, PERT, milestone charts) which satisfy company and customer requirements for program status
- Conducts weekly meetings with project teams to validate progress of completed work and future activities in order to update project schedules
- Develops, analyzes, and reports the status of critical path using Integrated Master Planning and Scheduling standards and formats
- Utilizes and adapts automated data collection and reporting systems and techniques to monitor program schedule variances against the plan and current forecasts. Identify the impact of schedule variances, suggest appropriate work-around recovery plans, and develop time phased plans.
- Participates in and contribute to process/quality improvement teams and/or initiatives. Identify and recommend improvements to scheduling processes, practices or materials which lead to positive results in product quality.
- Bachelor's degree
- Requires 5 or more years’ experience of Planning/Scheduling experience
- Proficiency with MS Project and Primavera experience
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio.)
- Experience developing program plan schedules (master, intermediate and detailed) and schedule performance measurement reports
- Must have a solid understanding of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) usage and its relation to scheduling
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and contribute in areas of influence
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to create high-value deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong customer service and consultation skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V