|Title:||Manpower, Personnel, and Training Director|
Manpower, Personnel, and Training Director
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Navy Manpower, Personnel, and Training Director (MP&T). We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and has a positive, energetic attitude.
This position is contingent upon contract award. One position available in Hampton Roads, VA and one position in San Diego, CA.
- Supports PMS 339R (Surface Training Systems Current Readiness Group) in daily operations. Assist the Manpower, Personnel, and Training (MP&T) Modernization Project Manager with the management of all Technical Training Audit (TTA) and course revision efforts to provide life cycle support of military technical training programs.
- Reviews MPT documents including but not limited to Job Duty Task Analyses (JDTAs), Front End Analyses (FEAs), and Navy Training System Plans (NTSPs) to ensure the identification of adequate training solutions, as well as adherence to all other requirements outlined in the OPNAV Instruction for Naval Training Systems Requirements, Acquisition and Management (OPNAVINST 1500.76 Series).
- Consolidates stakeholder feedback through FEA and NTSP adjudication process.
- Coordinates with the developer to ensure all comments are fully addressed and/or adjudicated.
- Assists the Training Officer in reviewing each ship’s Officer Distribution Control Report (ODCR) and Enlisted Distribution and Verification Report (EDVR).
- Provides recommendations concerning which members of Ship’s Force or prospective gains should attend the needed training.
- Preparse reports of training requirements, recommended attendees, and training gaps.
- Assists the Training Officer in determining the travel budget required to meet training requirements. Assists in coordinating with BUPERS regarding personnel assignments and scheduling of training.
- Reviews New Construction and In-Service Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSP) and the TYCOM's training requirements to ensure Crew Certification requirements are identified and planned for training. Update the CSPP or Crew Stabilization Plan (CSP), using training and personnel databases.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in related field such as Business, Management, or Engineering.
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years of professional experience with Navy MP&T.
- Active DOD Secret security clearqance
- Experience and proficiency in procedures related to Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA), Front End Analyses (FEAs), and Navy Training System Plans (NTSPs) development and review.
- Thorough familiarity with OPNAV INST 1500.76C Naval Training Systems Requirements, Acquisition, and Management and Navy Manpower, Personnel & Training in-service and new ship construction guidelines, requirements, reporting.
- Experience interfacing directly with Government clients up through senior-level staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V