SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The administrative assistant will perform high level administrative support responsibilities for assigned Program Manager and team. This is a great opportunity to work alongside some of the best and brightest in their field. If you are prepared to enhance your skills, be part of a fast paced team focused on exceptional service, and make an immediate impact on SBG Technologies Solutions then this could be the place for you. This position can be worked remotely or from our corporate office in Alexandria, VA.
- Creates advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Prepares agendas and record meeting minutes; including action item tracking and follow-up.
- Exhibits a strong sense of confidentiality regarding meeting documents and sensitive organizational matters
- Schedules meetings and book conference rooms
- Prepares weekly and monthly contractual deliverables
- Takes meeting minutes during bi-weekly director’s meeting
- Manages email and voicemail correspondences
- Maintains and organizes all files to ensure current versions are accessible for quick retrieval
- Writes and coordinates content for bi-monthly reports
- Maintains the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficient with MS office suite to include, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to incorporate graphics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD to obtain and Maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Strong sense of confidentiality regarding meeting documents and sensitive organizational matters
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V