|Title:||Administrative Assistant and Support|
|Location:||Washington, DC, Pascagoula, MS or Bath,ME|
Administrative Assistant and Support
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant and Support. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and has a positive, energetic attitude.
These positions are contingent upon contract award. Positions available in Washington, D.C. area; Pascagoula, MS; and Bath, ME.
- Provides administrative support for the Navy’s Surface Training Systems Program Office (PMS 339). Assists in day-to-day administrative support activities.
- Updates and maintains multiple Navy owned databases. Responsible for updating Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for all PMS 339 efforts.
- Assists security and training personnel with ship crew transitioning administrative services.
- Provides wide range of executive, analytical, management and administrative support including, but not limited to: coordination of management office operations including management of records, schedules and correspondence, long-term planning and deliverables tracking.
- Prepares draft executive correspondence, maintains schedules and calendars.
- Develops minutes, briefings and records and maintains sensitive program data in accordance with Navy policy and procedures.
- Interacts effectively with senior executive staff.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelors’ Degree and a minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Active Department of Defense Secret security clearance
- Experience with Navy program office administrative activities, policies, and processes.
- Effective in communicating with Navy officers and government officials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V