|Title:||Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Manager|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this FMS Program Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive, energetic attitude.
The FMS Program Manager will support the Navy International Programs Office (NIPO) at the Washington Navy Yard.
- Assist the Saudi Navy Program Office (SNPO) Financial Manager in managing the Saudi Arabian FMS cases.
- Principal advisor to Director, SNPO for all training matters in the development of programs, policy, and administration for the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF). Interface between SNPO and NETSAFA for the implementation of both CONUS and In-Kingdom training for RSNF. Personal advisor to the Assistant Defense Attaché for Naval Affairs (ADANA) concerning all training, technical and military protocol issues.
- Provide interface between SNPO and Naval Education and Training Security Assistance Field Activity (NETSAFA) for the implementation of both CONUS and In-Kingdom training for the RSNF.
- Collaborate with Integrated Process Teams (IPT) leads and action officers in the various Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR) supporting all aspects of security assistance program training and human capital development.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, schedules and event planning documents for the ADANA, NIPO/SNPO, and NETSAFA.
- Provide administrative, technical, operational, and team training expertise to support the RSNF with specific focus on the SNEP procurement strategy.
- Assist ADANA in development of policy and establish Standard Operating Procedures and reporting criteria with Direct Commercial Sales English language training prime contractor, supporting colleges and universities and RSNF Director of Training.
- Advise and support senior USN and RSNF military leadership to include: training coordination/management, event planning and coordination, life support services for visiting dignitaries, and event schedule coordination with USN and other DoD.
- Work with the ADANA staff to manage the complete life cycle of the RSNF training program for both Officer and Enlisted students training in CONUS. Analyze, design, and in coordination with ADANA Training Team, implement, and sustain a comprehensive CONUS based English language training program that will include basic English language instruction and ALCPT testing, academic review, and recommendation for Performance- to-Serve (P2S) to ensure successful participation in follow-on training pipelines.
- Develop briefings and information papers for use by the ADANA and his staff.
Required Experience and Education:
- Must have 15 years of experience in management consulting and
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Management or related field.
- Bilingual capability (English and Arabic) desired but not required.
Specialized Experience Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of experience in security assistance/FMS (recent - within the last 5 years), at least 4 years of experience (recent - within the last 5 years) in managing a security assistance/FMS program, and at least 2 years of experience (recent – within last five years) providing executive level management and consulting to client’s senior leadership.
- Security Clearance Requirement: An active US SECRET clearance is required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V