|Title:||Identity and Access Management Project Manager|
Identity and Access Management Project Manager
We are growing, come and join our team!
SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Identity and Access Management Project Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Identity and Access Management Project Manager position would be someone who has a positive energetic attitude, hard-working and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor. This position is in Washington, DC.
The Identity and Access Management Project Manager supports the EHRM Identity and Access Management Director with project management responsibilities for the Veterans Administration's Electronic Health Records Modernization Program (EHRM).
- Schedules, WBS, risk management, budget support, data calls, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination
- Interfaces with business, system owners, development teams, agencies, and joint efforts.
- Coordinates across pillars and work efforts.
- Works as an Identity and Access Management Project Manager, including acting as a member of the team supporting the Veterans Administration's Electronic Health Records Modernization Program (EHRM).
- Serves as the lead for project management, communication, coordination, and meeting facilitation
- Creates and maintain an integrated master schedule, work breakdown structure, risk management, budget, acquisition, and resource coordination.
- Supports interfacing with business, system owners, development teams, federal agencies, and other joint efforts within and external to Veteran Affairs.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, systems, business or related scientific/technical discipline.
- 10+ years of professional experience (18 years if degree requirement is not met).
- Experience with identity and access management (IDAM) solutions in a large enterprise
- Background in engineering and deploying enterprise IDAM solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products with a focus on Project and Excel
- Experience managing and reporting risks
- Experience managing development, systems integration, and implementation projects
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Project management (cost, schedule, quality)
- Experience with Cerner Millenium EHR identity and access management integration
- Experience in systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Systems integration experience
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, Defense DEERS, etc.
- Must have prior Department of Veteran Affairs experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance.