|Title:||Program Management Analyst 3|
Program Management Analyst 3
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Analyst 3 position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government environment and who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is at the Washington DC Navy Yard.
Program Analyst 3 collects and analyzes acquisition data (including cost, schedule and risk) in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP) ACAT 1 Program in support of Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) under the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
- Analyzes and evaluates programs and/or portfolios of programs.
- Develops, reports and analyzes performance metrics and programmatic documents.
- Recommends short- and long-term solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of systems and programs.
- Analyzes, evaluates and maintains knowledge of current U.S. and DoD program management and system oversight policies and strategies.
- Supports research and development of documentation to support acquisition milestones and decisions for an ACAT 1 US Navy program.
- Analyzes parts of major weapon systems to include cost, schedule and risk data.
- Supports the Principal Assistant Program Manager (GS-15) in development and tracking of inputs to support the DoD budgeting and execution cycle including RDOCs and PDOCs, managing and tracking Electronic Task Planning Sheets to support high-level budget development, working with government contracting officer representatives to manage and track execution year activities across multiple field activities and prime vendors.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent
- Active Secret DOD clearance
- Six (6) to seven (7) years of experience in progressively more complex positions supporting DoD acquisition and development programs.
- Thorough knowledge of project management to include scheduling, administration and accounting; and should be able to plan, track, generate reports and analyze complex aspects of project management
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Travel will include day trips to locations in the Washington DC area and multi-day trips to various locations in CONUS.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience serving in or supporting an ACAT 1 Program Office is a significant plus.
- Experience serving in or supporting an OPNAV Resource Sponsor is a significant plus.
- Experience supporting US Navy surface combat systems and/or data networks is a significant plus.
- FMS experience is a plus.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V