|Title:||Government Foreign Travel and Deployment Coordinator|
Government Foreign Travel and Deployment Coordinator
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing! We are a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for results-oriented Government Foreign Travel and Deployment Coordinators at the entry, intermediate and senior levels of experience. These positions support a joint government organization meeting the needs of the Intelligence Community. The positions require an active Top Secret. The ideal candidates for these positions will be hard-working individuals who excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and have a positive energetic attitude. These are contingent hire positions located in/near Chantilly, VA.
- Review and processing all foreign travel requests. Schedule related travel/deployment training.
- Conduct pre-foreign travel/deployment briefings. Monitor travel statuses for reporting purposes related to foreign travel.
- Act as the focal point for travel/deployment related matters for all official foreign travel temporary duty (TDY) assignments to facilitate compliance with regulations and ensure deployment readiness.
- Notify in-country representatives of expected personnel and travel dates, attain country clearances, and assist travelers with fulfilling screening requirements and attaining travel advisories. Ensure compliance with all regulations and obtain the necessary approvals.
- Provide support to personnel deployed to global locations, as required.
Required Experience and Education:
- U.S. citizen with active DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Entry level position requires an Associates/2-year degree in a related field or equivalent and 1-4 years of government travel support experience.
- Intermediate level position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of government foreign travel support experience.
- Senior level position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 10 years of government foreign travel support experience.
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office or other government agencies is desired but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.