|Title:||FMS Analyst - Senior|
Senior FMS Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team! We are a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for a results-oriented Senior-level Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Analyst. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, excels in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and has a positive energetic attitude. This is a contingent hire position in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA.
- Provides FMS Case program support services. Provide subject matter expertise and assist with the full FMS lifecycle to include pre-Letter of Request (LOR), case development and implementation, case execution, and case closure as required. Maintain program documentation to include technical and financial aspects.
- Assesses and/or develops FMS Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs), Price and Availability (P&A), modifications, and amendments.
- Works with the DoD, field activities, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, price, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements. Assists in planning, preparation, and support for country-specific Program Management Reviews and other meetings in support of the client.
- Uses sMISIL/ CEPT, track funding to ensure obligations and expenditures are accurate, available funding is recouped in a timely manner, collections exceed disbursements, and track CEPT violations. Utilize DSAMS to track LORs from receipt to FMS case implementation. Assist in the development of LOAs.
- Supports program planning, weapons specification development, technical program documentation development, contract requirements development, program strategy, monitoring, control and coordination, technical and construction management, resource management, technical management oversight of a variety of contractors, vendors, and program management reviews.
- Conducts technical reviews of export license requests to ensure applicability and adherence to disclosure guidelines.
- Provides support in the development of Price and Availability (P&A) cost estimates in response to customer requests, including developing related tasking to activities, developing milestone objectives, and ensuring response meets U.S. and customer technical requirements.
Required Experience and Education:
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Business, Quantitative Analysis, Economics or related field. Four years of directly relevant DoD FMS work experience may substitute for degree.
- Minimum of 15 years of FMS and DoD acquisition program experience including experience in the following: MISIL and CEPT, financial case and contract reconciliation, FMS case management and execution, development of Price and Availability (P&A) cost estimates, FMS case reconciliation reviews, program management reviews, purpose and types of funding documents, and FMS case closure.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of FMS programs, Defense Technical Security Assistance, Foreign Disclosure and Technology Transfer, and the roles and functions of the DoD Security Assistance and FMS financial infrastructure.
- Experience with the Cooperative Project Management Information System (CPMIS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), and Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS)
- Experience working with complex Navy programs with emphasis on shipboard weapons and launchers and associated systems is desired but not required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V