|Title:||Human Resources Support Personnel - TS/SCI|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing! We are a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for results-oriented Human Resources (HR) Support Personnel at the entry, intermediate and senior levels of experience. These positions will support a joint government organization meeting the needs of the Intelligence Community. The positions require an active Top Secret/SCI clearance. The ideal candidates for these positions will be hard-working individuals who excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and have a positive energetic attitude. These are contingent hire positions located in/near Chantilly, VA.
- Support Government civilian, military, and contractor personnel. Support government employment in-processing, performance management, succession management, workforce planning, staffing, position assignments and management.
- For military and contractor personnel, facilitate data integrity verification, awards and recognition processes, and administration of required services and administration.
- Supports Military HR service-specific and joint functions to include decorations, citations, performance reports, and recruiting with an emphasis on Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.
- Works collaboratively with the agency’s Office of Human Resources (OHR) to ensure compliance with directed procedures while executing all phases of HR administration.
- Works collaboratively with the Office of Human Resources (OHR) to enable efficient on-boarding and processing into the agency.
- Supports HR implementation of changes in HR policies and guidance; HR tools and systems to enable the employees’ access to a variety of programs, services, and resources such as training opportunities, career management services, and recognition programs.
Required Experience and Education:
- U.S. citizen with active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Entry level position requires an Associates/2-year degree in a related field or equivalent and 1-4 years of direct HR support experience.
- Intermediate level position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years direct HR support experience.
- Senior level position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 10 years direct HR support experience.
- Have appropriate background knowledge of Military HR service-specific and joint functions to include decorations, citations, performance reports, and recruiting with an emphasis on Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office or other government agencies is desired but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V