|Title:||Senior Acquisition/Contracting Officer SME|
Senior Acquisition/Contracting Officer SME
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Senior Acquisition/Contracting Officer (1102) talent to support the Defense Threat Reduction Acquisition Systems, Training and Support Contract. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now. The start date is very soon. Current experience in Contract Policy is preferred. All candidates must have an active Secret clearance.
SBG Technology Solutions requires a Senior Acquisition/Contracting Officer with the experience and educational achievements related to the following key functional areas: acquisition policy and procedure consulting, process improvement, training and leadership. This is position is located at Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Provides consulting services to the 1102 contracting community (Contracting Officers/Contract Specialists/CORs)
- Researches topics and references—FAR, DFARs, and DPAP
- Develops samples, and writes standard operating procedures, indices, and checklists
- Prepares training on various acquisition topics
- Leads and facilitates team discussion, problem solving, and presentations/briefings
- Masters’ Degree in related field from an accredited college or university
- Ten or more years of acquisitions experience
- Active Department of Defense Secret security clearance
- Experience in Government Contracting must include at least eight years as a Contracting Officer in DoD acquisition, DAWIA level III.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Senior Government Contracting Officer, or Contract Policy Chief is highly preferred.
- Excellent communicator—verbally and in writing
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V