|Title:||Infrastructure Engineering Support|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Infrastructure Engineering Support
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Infrastructure Engineering Support. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Infrastructure Engineering Support position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Point Loma, CA.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- 1+ years of experience Operating and maintaining a cloud-based system (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- 2+ years of experience with software builds and source control management
- 2+ years of experience with build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, YUM)
- 2+ years of experience With Agile-based software development techniques.
- 2+ years of experience With software development/management tools using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket) and Git (understanding command line and/or GitHub)
- 2 + years of experience with system installation and configuration automation software (Ansible, PowerShell, Puppet, Shell Scripting, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience Administering and maintaining virtualized data center solutions (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux KVM, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with track release cycle activity (progress, dates, deliverables), and report this information to Product Management, DevOps, and Sr. Development, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Project management experience
- Department of Defense Secret clearance is required. Top Secret security clearance is highly desirable at time of hire.
- U. S. citizenship is required
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V