|Title:||Communications Specialist - TS/SCI|
Communications Specialist - TS/SCI
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Communications Specialist. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Communications Specialist position would be an experienced individual with an active TS/SCI clearance, who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions seeks a Communications Specialist to work on a strategic communications team supporting the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Successful candidates must possess appropriate experience designing and developing both internal and external communications and outreach materials.
- Researches, writes, and collaborates on executive level communications including correspondence, papers, policy, and briefings.
- Develops content for websites, social media, and other communications platforms, to include full articles as well as short transitional descriptions.
- Designs creative strategies for successfully branding and promoting various communications initiatives.
- Cultivates relationships with stakeholders to gain insight into effective communications strategies.
- Reviews and edits briefings, reports, correspondence, policy papers, articles and other communications materials.
- Performs administrative tasks to ensure effective team organization.
- Assists in providing logistical and substantive support for annual conference planning.
· Monitors and evaluate communications and messaging.
· Communicates effectively while maintaining a professional relationship with senior military, government, and industry partners in support of the DIA mission.
- Must possess a TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to complete a CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, writing, or a related business field.
- 5+ years of experience in a communications role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are required.
- Experience balancing multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community is important.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working on a communications team that directly supports senior executives is a plus.
- Experience developing public relations campaigns or strategies is a plus.
· Experience with content management platforms such as SharePoint is a plus.
· Experience with, or an understanding of, military protocol is a plus
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V