|Title:||Navy Command and Control/Cyber Operations (C2/CO) SME Level III|
|Location:||Hampton Roads, VA|
Navy Command and Control/Cyber Operations (C2/CO) Subject Matter Expert Level III
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Navy Command and Control/Cyber Operations (C2/CO) Subject Matter Expert Level III. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Navy Command and Control/Cyber Operations (C2/CO) Subject Matter Expert Level III position would be an experienced individual with an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance, the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and a self-starter with technical expertise in the appropriate functional areas. This position is in Hampton Roads, VA.
The Navy Command and Control/Cyber Operations (C2/CO) Subject Matter Expert Level III supports the Naval Information Warfighting Development Center (NIWDC) to provide advanced training, writing, updating Techniques, Tactics and Procedure’s (TTPs), assessment training, and operational support to component commanders and Fleet Commanders, and support C5ISR modernization across the Fleet.
- Serves as subject matter expert in U.S. Navy Tactics; Training; Requirements / Readiness / Assessments; and Exercises. Provide expertise and assistance in the development of strategic, operational and tactical IW C2/CO plans.
- Develops basic, intermediate and advanced exercises (AE) including but not limited to the following areas, HF LPI, AC2, D2E, AC2 Modem, BFTN, OCO, DCO Afloat, DODIN OPS, Screaming Eagle, Blue Hunt Capabilities, HBSS, ACAS, VRAM, GBS Split IP, NMT, TAC-SIT.
- Authors and edits C2/CO doctrine, policy, preplanned responses, and NTTPs designed to reconcile identified gaps. Review and update C2/CO doctrine and policy, and Navy Tactics Techniques & Procedures (NTTP)/Tactical Memorandum (TACMEMO) for C2/CO.
- Develops basic, intermediate and advanced exercises (AE) including AE scenarios required for training and assessment.
- Performs analysis of adversary C2/CO capability and development of vulnerability assessments.
- Assists readiness analysis of operational plans development for C2/CO to include scenario development for Strike Group Optimized Fleet Response Plan (O-FRP) cycles.
- Develops TTPs, TACMEMOs, Training plans/Standard Operating Procedures. Develop New SOPs and TTP for afloat DCO shipboard systems.
- Reviews and updates the Cyber Security Doctrine/Tactics Techniques & Procedures (TTP)/Tactical Memorandum (TACMEMO) for C2/CO. Develop, update or validate Concept of Operations (CONOPs), Concept of Employment (CONEMP), NTTPs, TACBULL or theoretical works as needed to support Training, Advanced Exercise (AEs), or Tactics.
- Develops Warfare Tactics Expert (WTE) / Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI) Training, advanced exercises, doctrine and formal course content based on fleet requirements.
- Briefs, interfaces with, and makes presentations to senior Navy and government officials.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Bachelor’s Degree. Twelve years of additional C2/CO experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of recent experience in C2/CO to include performing responsibilities at the Navy Enlisted E-6, Chief Warrant Officer 3 or the Officer O-4 level or above. Shall have knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices to support C2/CO readiness across DOTMPLF (Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities).
- Possess expertise in and experience with Command & Control, Information Technology, Combat Systems, Information Operations, and Space domains within the Navy in the areas of battle space awareness, assured command and control and integrated fires.
- Experience developing TTPs, TACMEMOs, Training plans/Standard Operating Procedures for afloat DCO shipboard systems.
- Experience developing C2/CO plans and doctrine and Personnel Qualification Standards (PQS).
- Experience in Navy manpower and training requirements identification and the Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) curriculum development process
- Experience with the Defense Readiness Reporting System-Navy (DRRS-N) and the Navy Mission Essential Task (NMETS) and the Navy Tactical Tasks (NTAs) within DRRS-N.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Master Training Specialist certified preferred but not required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V