|Title:||MS Project System Administrator|
MS Project System Administrator
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Project System Administrator
We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the MS Project System Administrator position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Washington, DC.
The MS Project System Administrator will be part of the team supporting the Veteran Affairs Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) contract.
- Responsible for owning, maintaining, and updating the deliverable requirements traceability matrix to ensure all Cerner deliverables are accurately checked against the current contract requirements.
- Conducts compliance checks on all Cerner deliverables to ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements as outlined by the contract
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field is required
- 10 years of experience in a professional work environment (18 years if education requirement is not met)
- Experience with scheduling and planning
- Experience with complex or large projects
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other scheduling tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
- Prior experience supporting DoD and VA preferred.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V