We are growing, come and join our team!
SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented System/Data Steward. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the System/Data Steward position, would be someone who has a positive energetic attitude, hard-working and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor. This position is in Washington, DC.
SBG Technology Solutions Inc. is seeking System/Data Stewards to join our team to assist system owners with documenting NIST related security controls and to incorporate processes, policies, guidelines, as appropriate.
- Insures system is in compliance with DoD and VA policies and regulatory obligations
- Creates and maintains security artifacts to provide information assurance/cybersecurity, and systems engineering support to CDP staff and system owners
- Performs, or reviews, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established cybersecurity standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Program support includes lifecycle stages from concept development and contract pre-acquisition through contractor design and authorization
- Consults with providers and vendors during working group participation and provide solutions to challenging problems
- Interface with other government organizations during security evaluation of engineering design solutions.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, systems, business or related scientific/technical discipline.
- 10+ years of professional experience (18 years if degree requirement is not met).
- Experience in managing Information Technology related projects.
- Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Must have previous Veteran Affairs experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V