|Title:||Management Analyst Mid Level|
|Location:||Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA|
Management Analyst, Mid-Level
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Management Analyst, Mid-Level. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Management Analyst, Mid-Level position would be an experienced individual with an active DoD security clearance, the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and a self-starter with expertise in the appropriate functional areas. This position is in Washington, D.C./National Capital Region supporting the Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC).
This Management Analyst, Mid-Level position will support the U.S. Navy’s Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) Information Management/Information Technology/Command & Control (IM/IT/C2) services infrastructure to provide effective and efficient shore installation services and sustain and improve current and future fleet readiness and mission execution.
- Assists in development and review of program Acquisition Documentation, data collection and analysis, development of cost estimates, and development of program status reports.
- Provides Inventory Status with Monthly Invoice Documentation.
- Provides Funds Status in the monthly Task Order Status Report.
- Supports and provides minutes and status reports for collaborative meetings in the Program Management Report.
- Six (6) years of Federal government Contract Management experience, to include: development of program Acquisition Documentation, data collection and analysis, development of cost estimates, and development of program status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Business or other related field.
- Experience with developing, applying, and analysis of Program and Task Order specific metrics and financial reporting in various task formats as required.
- Experience with Federal government budgeting and cost estimating tools, techniques, and applications.
- Possess knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Possess current
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a favorably adjudicated Tier 1 (T1) investigation National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (formerly NACI). An active DoD security clearance meets this requirement.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V