|Title:||Program Manager VA Central Office - Health Solutions|
Program Manager VA Central Office - Health Solutions
We are growing, come join our team!
SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager to work with the Department of Veterans Affairs. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Manager position would be someone who has a positive energetic attitude, hard-working and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor. This position is in Washington, DC.
SBG Technology Solutions Inc. seeks a Program Manager to support a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) contract. The candidate must have experience in project and knowledge management, strong communication skills, and have the proven ability to manage a diverse distributed team.
- Provides support to senior-level government clients at the Veterans Affairs Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) located in Washington D.C.
- Coordinates and maintains project plans, identifies resource needs, and manages project schedules
- Collaborates effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Communicates to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates; provides pre- and post- implementation communications to impacted teams
- Promotes teamwork and group morale
- Scheduling, communication, cost tracking, risk management and ability to summarize meeting action items and tracking
- Provides leadership of the team to meet organizational change and expectations
- Provides guidance on team processes to manage actions across organization
- Serves as an advisor to the team on process improvement in support of organizational goals
- Provides triage to issues in communications, reporting, and project actions
- Manages team performance through communication and feedback to help drive success in meeting client and organizational goals
- Bachelor’s Degree with 15 years of work experience or 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Previous experience supporting the VA is required
- Possess strong working knowledge of project planning and reporting
- Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule and performance data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating routine and ad hoc reports is required
- Experience providing oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and other administrative programs
- Experience using SharePoint for content management
- Experience facilitating meetings and discussions with multiple teams
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V