|Title:||Testing Support - Software|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Testing Support - Software
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Testing Support. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Infrastructure Engineering Support position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Point Loma, CA.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- 2+ years With developing test automation using test automation tools (Test Complete, RobotFramework, Selenium, Sikuli),
- 2+ years of experience Writing software trouble reports (STR) and experience using a defect tracking tool.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile development lifecycles, to include SCRUM and Kanban. developing, organizing and composing multi-faceted software test plans (STP) for complex systems.
- 2+ years of experience With DoD tactical data processor and National Tactical Means (NTM) (IBS, NTSS, etc.) receiver formats.
- 3+ years of experience with track release cycle activity (progress, dates, deliverables), and report this information to Product Management, DevOps, and Sr. Development, etc.
- 10 years’ experience or combination of a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience10 years’ experience as a software tester for one or more DoD programs
- Certifications: IAT1 o included Linux/UNIX OS and one of CISSP or Security +
- U. S. citizenship is required
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V