|Title:||Navy Corporate Communications Visual Information Specialists|
Navy Corporate Communications Visual Information Specialists
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for results-oriented senior and mid-level Navy Corporate Communications Visual Information Specialists. The ideal candidates will have experience performing in U.S. Navy, Department of Defense, and/or Federal government Corporate Communications roles. An active or interim Secret security clearance is required. This position is located at Dahlgren, VA.
This U.S. Navy Corporate Communications Division provides strategic counsel, planning, and execution of communication for Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). The Visual Information Specialists will provide expertise for informing, promoting, and marketing the successes of NSWC Dahlgren Division and its related commands, community leaders, and stakeholders.
- Plans, creates, supports, and edits professional audiovisual events across multiple mediums including digital signage, website, social media, and other communication products.
- Assists in the planning and production of national broadcast-level videos to include documentaries, human-interest features, news minutes, commercials, sizzle reels, narratives, short-form social media videos, and other promotional and advanced storytelling content.
- Provides editing support using the Adobe Creative Suite to edit footage and interviews into a broadcast-level video for national release.
- Directs the video production process from beginning to end to include conceptualization, pre-planning, storyboarding, scripting, interviewing, and creative direction.
- Designs and produces national industry-level motion design graphics and illustrations for a variety of video products to include commercials, sizzle reels, social media, films, documentaries, and other promotional and storytelling products.
- Conceptualizes and creates special effects, 3D renderings, artwork, bumpers, opens and closes and incorporates graphic elements into video with techniques such as tracking, masking, textures, lighting, shading, and compositing. The Contractor will use a variety of Adobe Creative Suite software – Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other resources to create animations, transitions, logos, jump backs, lower thirds, and other design elements.
- Uses advanced studio lighting systems, three-point lighting, available light and portable lighting tools such as reflectors and flags.
- Records professional video and audio of interviews, events, commercials, documentaries, trailers, narratives, short-form social media content, sizzle reels, and other promotional videos using shotgun boom mics, wireless lavaliers, and handheld gimbals using creative cinematic techniques, framing, lighting, and sound.
- Uses editing and graphics systems to include Adobe Creative Suite software (Adobe Premiere and After Effects and Photoshop) to deliver professional, detail-oriented final edits with cinema-quality audio weaving, creative shot selection, surprise elements, and dynamic sequencing.
- Strong, demonstrated experience in developing visual information and graphic art products for various print, exhibit, web-page design, digital audio/video, and online media.
- Expert working knowledge in designing and developing visual information and graphic art products with demonstrated knowledge and capable of running graphics production equipment.
- Expert in the following software applications: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and After Effects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Senior level position requires seven (7) years of related experience as described above.
- Mid-level position requires five (5) years of related experience as described above.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
- Senior level: Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, communications, graphic design or animation OR seven (7) years of related experience as described above.
- Mid-level: Associate’s degree or higher in fine arts, communications, graphic design or animation OR five (5) years of related experience as described above.
Clearance: SECRET security clearance or higher. Interim SECRET clearances are acceptable
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V