|Title:||Software Development Support - Java|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Software Development Support - Java
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Software Development Support. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Java Developer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Point Loma, CA.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- 1+ years of experience Developing applications using Big Data databases (e.g. Accumulo, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- 2+ years of experience with software development/management tools using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash) and Git (understanding command line and/or GitHub)
- 2+ years of experience developing dynamic applications that accesses a database backend.
- 2+ years of experience developing with XML and JSON
- 5+ years of experience developing Java-based software
- 5+ years of experience developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based software systems
- 5+ years of experience working with intelligence exploitation systems or big data analytics
- 5+ years of experience software engineering/integration experience with intelligence systems to include exploitation of the performance and characteristics of signal intelligence gathering systems and their models for both US and US adversaries
- 3 years’ experience with scenario creation and simulation systems in order to create replays of scenarios that replicate US and US adversaries’ various characteristics, their categories, threat, call sign, speed, altitude, threat emitters, intel feeds (to include open source intel), FMV, messaging, weather, etc
- Certified CISSP or Security+ certs are required
- Department of Defense Secret clearance is required. Top Secret security clearance is highly desirable at time of hire.
- U. S. citizenship is required
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V