|Title:||Navy/DoD Financial Analyst|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Navy/DoD Financial Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this Navy/DoD Financial Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
Overview:The Navy/DoD Financial Analyst will support the Navy International Programs Office at the Washington Navy Yard.
- Assist the Saudi Navy Program Office (SNPO) Financial Manager in managing the Saudi Arabian FMS cases.
- Provide support necessary for coordination and administration
Required Experience and Education:
- 4 years of recent experience Navy/DoD Financial Experience and
- B.A. or B.S. Degree, or
- 8 years of recent Financial Analyst Experience.
- Bilingual capability (English and Arabic) desired but not required.
Specialized Experience Qualifications:
- Security Clearance Requirement: An active US SECRET clearance is required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V