|Title:||Senior Acquisition Specialist|
|Location:||San Diego, California|
- Provide acquisition support for production, implementation, and integration in support of U.S. Navy/SPAWAR satellite communication program.
- Prepare acquisition reports and acquisition documents. Prepare, coordinate and assemble technical data for acquisition/procurement documentation; conduct review and evaluation of production design data and documentation; deliver technical reports on production stations, preparation of technical briefing materials and technical reports.
- Support the conduct of Analyses of Alternatives (AoA) for future UHF Narrowband SATCOM
- Monitor contract deliverables and procurement documentation.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of acquisition reports and acquisition documents.
- Provide inputs and data for procurement/ production strategies and acquisition manager planning in support of program procurements.
- Provide production plans, production schedules, as well as technical reports to effectively support production tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Specialized experience with at least two (2) years of acquisition/ contract management experience with the Department of the Defense.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in ACAT I/II/III Acquisitions. Acquisition experience in Satellite Communications desired.
- Experience preparing acquisition reports and acquisition documents such as Acquisition Strategy (AS), Integrated Program Summary (IPS), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and a Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP). Reports include: the Quarterly Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES), the monthly ASN (RDA) Dashboard, and the annual Selected Acquisition Report (SAR).
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: San Diego, CA
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.