|Title:||Enrollment Eligibility and Registration (EE & R) Integration Engineer|
Enrollment, Eligibility and Registration (EE & R) Integration Engineer
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented senior level Expert Enrollment, Eligibility and Registration (EE&R) Integration Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the EE&R Integration Engineer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Enrollment, Eligibility and Registration (EE & R) Integration Engineer will have experience in the coordination and integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained in addition to having significant experience in introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks. This position will be located at the Veterans Affairs in Washington, DC.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and provide VA-specific knowledge about the current VA systems in use for Enrollment, Eligibility and Registration
- Leads and counsels teams who are supporting EHRM activities by providing analysis and recommendations on transition to Cerner for EHRM and non-EHRM systems
- Integrates multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained
- Coordinates with development and user teams to assess risks, goals and needs and ensure that all are adequately addressed
- Introduces new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks
- Develops relationships with client and development team; ensures appropriate participation of key client stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or equivalent discipline. Eight years of additional experience can be substituted for education
- 15 or more years of information technology experience. EE&R experience is required
- Veterans Affairs experience preferably developing, implementing, or supporting Veterans Affair's SSO (internal and external) solution
- Proficiency and hands on experience with Agile-based Systems Integration, Interoperability, Testing, Development is required
- Superior knowledge of the following standards: FHIR and HL7v2/v3
- Proficiency with the following concepts: RBAC, Provisioning, ABAC, SSO, Federation
- Software development or implementation experience is required
- Experience managing agile software development projects within Government environments
- Experience and familiarity with software design and engineering of mission critical applications in a distributed environment
- Must be able to work across Architecture, Design, and Business Process application to the technology
- Must be able to lead and counsel teams who are supporting EHRM activities by providing analysis and recommendations on transition to Cerner for EHRM and non-EHRM systems
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veterans Affiars Public Trust Clearance
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V