SBG Technology solutions seeks a part-time Project Planner/ Scheduled in support of the VistA Evolution Contract.
- Develop program plan schedules (master, intermediate and detailed) and schedule performance reports (i.e. Gantt, PERT, milestone charts) which satisfy company and customer requirements for program status
- Conduct weekly meetings with project teams to validate progress of completed work and future activities in order to update project schedules
- Develop, analyze, and report the status of critical path using Integrated Master Planning and Scheduling standards and formats
- Utilize and adapt automated data collection and reporting systems and techniques to monitor program schedule variances against the plan and current forecasts. Identify the impact of schedule variances, suggest appropriate work-around recovery plans, and develop time phased plans.
- Participate in and contribute to process/quality improvement teams and/or initiatives. Identify and recommend improvements to scheduling processes, practices or materials which lead to positive results in product quality.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Alexandria, VA
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: VA Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
- Bachelor's degree
- Requires 5 years’ experience of Planning/Scheduling experience
- Must have Microsoft Project and Primavera experience
- Experience developing program plan schedules (master, intermediate and detailed) and schedule performance measurement reports
- Must have a solid understanding of WBS usage and its relation to scheduling
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and contribute in areas of influence
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to create high-value deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools (Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong customer service and consultation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.