- Conduct research and strategic analysis for the development of classified and unclassified Maritime strategy and policy documents.
- Provide primary support for information papers, assessments, and analysis on security cooperation topics.
- Lead efforts to gather consistent Security Cooperation activities and funding data via Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (TSCMIS) for analysis and development of future process to evaluate return on investment.
- Research and analyze relevant DoD, Joint and Navy security cooperation policy and engagements to identify opportunities for increase benefits and efficiencies.
- Provide feedback support of current security cooperation initiatives.
- Communicate across DoD for Security Cooperation-related issues and advocacy support,.
- Minimum of Master’s degree from an accredited university
- At least 24 semester hours in a combination of operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics. At least 3 of the 24 semester house must have been in calculus.
- Minimum five years of Military and DoD experience in Security Cooperation areas to include analysis of National, Joint, DoD and Navy Guidance addressing Security Force Assistance, Maritime Security Cooperation and regional security cooperation engagement.
- Must possess experience with mathematical modeling methods and DoD electronic databases, including Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (TSCMIS).
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to measure and analyze data in creative ways.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous OPNAV or SECNAV experience is preferred.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Less than 25%
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Current TS/SCI desired, must be eligible for TS/SCI if not already cleared
Potential for Teleworking: No
SBG Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBG Technology Solutions to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.