|Title:||Senior FMS Financial Analyst|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
SBG Technology Solutions seeks experienced Senior FMS Financial Analysts to provide on-site Program Management support for the Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO). The program office acquires tactical data link systems for airborne, maritime, mobile and shore-based platforms. The MPO also performs programmatic, technical and financial management of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the MPO for Security Assistance and FMS programs. As an FMS financial expert, advise the MPO in FMS financial policies, procedures, and program requirements.
- Advise and assist the case manager, closure manager, or others to ensure that FMS financial management, engineering, logistics support, acquisition, and contracting requirements are met to satisfy terms and conditions of country-to-country agreements.
- Provide assistance in development of Price and Availability (P&A) and Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) procedures and their associated metrics. Coordinate cost estimates for development, production, and installation of major systems.
- Provide support to process current year and prior year obligations and expenditures, develop financial reports and conduct and/or perform financial reviews. Support the planning, preparation, coordination, execution, and review of FMS Administrative Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Program Review (PR), Department of Navy (DoN), and Midyear budget submissions, which include development of budget exhibits, financial briefings, issue papers, reclamas, and impact statements.
- Analyze objectives and performance goals for a FMS program involving Price and Availability (P&As) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs) and assess progress toward successful accomplishment. Provide expert advice to the MPO on DSAMS, P&A, and LOA issues related to development of FMS cases and FMS case management.
- Be proficient with financial Information Technology (IT) systems, including: SCIP, CEPT, DIFS, IW, MISIL, N-ERP, AUTODOC, COBRA, DECAS, Tri-Annual Review Claimancy Tool, FACTS, PPBIS, and PPBE/BSmart system.
- Prepare and maintain FMS multi-year administrative POM, PR, DoN, and Midyear exhibits, including briefing packages. Prepare initial, draft, and final exhibits to support the MPO, Navy International Program Office (NIPO) and Defense Security Cooperative Agency (DSCA) schedules. Collect data necessary to develop the FMS Administrative POM, PR, DoN, and Midyear budget submissions and data call responses.
- Perform cost estimating and modeling to support development of the FMS Administrative POM, PR, DoN, and Midyear budget exhibits. Update budget controls and tracking and execution control summary reports for all MPO FMS programs.
- Support FMS case financial execution including monitoring contract execution, preparing contract modification/purchase requisitions in N-ERP, preparing contract financial reports, tracking charges and payments, financial reconciliation, and accounting and budgetary support. Prepare documentation for Financial Management Reviews (FMRs), Case Closure Reviews (CRRs), Case Execution Portal Tool (CEPT) Annual Case Reviews, Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and other periodic financial status review meetings.
- Active Secret Security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business Administration or other financial-related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in DoD financial management and execution,
- 3 or more years with specialized FMS administrative funding and FMS case funding budgeting, planning and execution
Desired skills and knowledge
- Completion of DISAM courses or DAU financial-related courses is also preferred
- Experience supporting Navy programs and use of the Navy-Enterprise Resource Planning system is highly desired
Founded in 2004, SBG is one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides engineering and support, information technology, training, and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, and schedule flexibility.
SBG Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBG Technology Solutions to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.