|Title:||Program Management Analyst - Jr.|
Program Management Analyst - Junior
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Management Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Management Analyst position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Program Management Analyst provides program management and administrative support to all Program Office codes including staff meeting preparation, personnel and staffing plans, and other program level deliverables as needed. This position will be located at the Washington Naval Yard, Washington, DC
- Updates and maintains Badging Forms
- Provides Monthly Status Reports
- Updates Admirals Report Weekly Status Report
- Mail Pickup
- Maintains Leave Calendar/Bi Monthly Staff Meeting
- Updates Correspondence Serial Logs
- Updates Contact Cards
- Updates Organization Chart Updates
- Updates Standard Operation Procedures Handbook
- Provides budget execution support including the development of summary obligation and expenditure reports and funding document preparation assistance.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong MS Excel skills to build complex spreadsheets and graphs. Experience in using Pivot tables is required. Candidate may be asked to demonstrate skills prior to hiring.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word to include: tables, columns, and outlines
- Must have strong writing skills to edit grammar and spelling
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with defense appropriations and an understanding of obligations and expender tracking.
- Knowledge of DoD Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) process
- Work experience with DoD financial management and/or financial analysis a plus.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V