|Location:||San Diego, California|
- Oversee all aspects of contract execution at PEO Space Systems, PMW 146 and Legacy UHF SATCOM. Manage the team providing the full range of program and acquisition support, business and financial support, cost estimating, contract management, end to end support, integrated logistics support, user entry support, ground operations support, ground operations support, and strategic management.
- Provide program management support and administration of all issues pertaining to the task order.
- Identify and incorporate innovative solutions and promote emerging technologies that, in the most economic and efficient manner, improve the space system and mission performance.
- Lead and oversee all contractor personnel assigned. Approximately 30 personnel.
- Manage high-level, time-sensitive, and fast-paced technical and engineering program in a strategic and organized way.
- Create clear, milestone-based project plans to achieve project goals on schedule.
- Manage project communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Responsible for ensuring program adheres to the program vision including cost and schedules.
- Create and submit all required data, schedules, action item reports and reviews.
- Assist in the planning and development of all program documentation for program milestones and reviews required by DoD 5000 series or applicable updates.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree in Business Administration is desired.
- Specialized experience with ten (10) years of program management experience with the Department of the Navy.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in ACAT I/II Acquisitions, including at least five (5) of the last seven (7) with in depth acquisition experience in Satellite Communications.
- DAWIA Level III Program Management certification is highly preferred.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: San Diego, CA
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.