|Title:||IV & V, SQA SME Test Manager|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented IV & V/SQA Test Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the IV & V/SQA Test Manager would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Program Management Office.
- Provide software quality assurance (SQA) support to include monitoring, tracking and reporting the execution of testing activities, based on agile software methodology and practices.
- Track testing SMEs that are performing the testing as well as related statuses (who has tested, who is testing which site, which has access to which IOC site, which is performing which type of testing—functional or performance). Keeping track of the list of SMEs that are performing the testing. Keeping track of who has tested, who is testing which site, who has access to which IOC site, who is performing which type of testing (functional or performance).
- Work with development team to gather and analyze test data to include aggregating testing results (usually in Excel), perform test data analyses as well as trending and charting.
- Perform test script reviews by obtaining, validating and providing feedback of test scripts
- Review and participate in Technical Reviews of Test, Requirements and Design documents to understand current business and functional requirements, on an ongoing basis, and to ensure functions tested align with the test plan, features in each Sprint and the backlogs.
- Assist with coordinating testing events for clinical staff/end users.
- Support high-ranking government clients at the VA Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) as well as the Veterans Health Administration (VHA).
- Interact with additional stakeholders from the VA as well as large and small development firms.
- Provide strategic support aligning to enterprise technology strategy, OIT & VHA initiatives.
- Communicate to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks. including regular status updates; provide pre- and post- implementation communications to impacted teams.
- Comply and support all VIP processes and activities.
- Provide software delivery, implementation, integration, and technical analysis. Outputs include white papers and analytical presentations.
- Promote teamwork and group morale.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required with 10 years of experience with a focus on HealthCare (8 additional years of experience may be substituted for education).
- Proven success rapidly delivering IT capabilities and functionalities by assisting and leading in the area of testing, SQA and Independent verification and validation (IV&V), preferably in government environments, with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience deploying software in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of the software testing process and experience developing and monitoring IT functionalities, prior to and during deployments/ releases to IT environments.
- Direct involvement in national-scale software application deployments based on testing or development roles.
- Background in Testing, Development, Requirements Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Senior level communication skills and experience, including the ability to explain technical concepts to diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience working with large scale Electronic Health Record Systems (Cerner, Epic, etc.).
- Experience with large scale implementations and systems integrations.
- VA experience highly desired.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V