|Title:||Program Analyst - NAVSEA|
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Program Analyst will support an exciting new program within the Department of the Navy. This position provides unique growth opportunities over the life of the project. The person who fills this position is expected to grow into a larger role with more responsibility as the project progresses. This position will be located at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC.
- Works with a diverse team of government and contractor personnel, taking direction and offering recommendations
- Analyzes strategies and methods to optimize system readiness
- Collects, maintains, and configures all program data
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures
- Coordinates meetings and develops presentations
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-15 years of program support experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Must have the ability to thoroughly analyze data and articulate orally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Navy experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Navy operations is highly desired
- Sustainment experience is desired
- Familiarity with Navy surface maintenance and operations is highly desired
- OPNAV or NAVSEA experience is highly desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.