|Title:||Information Systems/ Information Technology Manager|
SBG Technology Solutions seeks an information systems/ information technology manager in support of a new and exciting government contract.
- 15 or more years of project management experience.
- Experience in Project Server 2013 and Share Point 2013 integrated environment.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience managing and maintaining Cisco and Microsoft Windows environments including helpdesk and support management.
- Demonstrated technical writing experience for technical services contracting.
- Demonstrated experience with IS/IT systems and IS/IT management at a senior level with a documented history of increasing responsibilities.
- Experience with strategic and IT business planning methods, tools and processes.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Information Management or Computer Science from an accredited college or in lieu of a degree, 4 years’ experience in the field.
- Experience with International programs and NATO.
- Proficiency in administration of Cisco environment infrastructure management.
- Experience with development of disaster recovery/ continuity of operations planning.
- Experience with interacting with mid to senior level military officers from US and International military organizations.
- Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification with current accreditation.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Washington D.C.
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Must be eligible for a secret security clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.